Baby Brother
This is my cute baby brother. I'm just showing him off to the Locke side of my family since I don't think y'all have seen him. This picture was too fun to pass up. (His job is to drive the tanks - but that doesn't look like one does it?)David and I made chalupas last night. Complete with deep frying the tortillas ourselves. I'd never deep-fried anything before, so it involved a lot of running away from the stove. But they were really good. And I put cinnamon in the taco meat I made for him which turned out to be a good idea.
Friday night there's a praise and prayer time at church. We plan to go. It's from 10-2, but I SO don't think we're gonna stay that long.

1 Comments:
At 8:06 PM ,
Anonymous said...
How old is your baby brother? I don't remember him at all. I just remember you and Lisa. PS... How old were you when you left Handley?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home