The Lockenessmonsters

'Cause I don't like mass emails.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Bedroom












Here's the bedroom. Any man that'll let ya have a pink comforter is a dream! In all the pictures, I'm standing in front of the wall with the closets. I used blankets, hair clips, and construction paper to get color up in here. Saved room on storing the blankets, too! (Teddy and Grover are on the blanket stack.) The only thing we bought for this room was the green curtain. Mom, notice the laundry basket in the corner of the first picture- it's a cute accent. We use the chairs as nightstands and have only knocked one glass off of them so far.
Last night I got David to eat oatmeal. Oatmeal chocolate chip cookies to be exact. It did involve some lying, but he looked in the trash can and figured out what was in his mouth. Not all bad - once he figured it out, the rest of the cookies were turned over to me. Did you know that if you press all your cookie dough into a casserole dish to cook, you don't end up with crunchy cookie edges? Mmm...mushy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home