The Lockenessmonsters

'Cause I don't like mass emails.

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Brink



I got my Illinois driver's license today. They confiscated my Texas one - bummer. Nevertheless, I guess it's official. I'm an Illinoian - how do you spell that anyway?

After a few other trips, we went to Petco. I ditched the guppy idea entirely and went for a betta based on the fact that they're more durable when you don't have the whole filter/heater set-up. Our new betta is named Brink. I let David name him since David didn't want to get him. It's a combo of Blue and Pink. Sticking in an "r" just linked it. His dorsal is bright blue, and his tail and belly fins are pink in the middle with bright blue trim. He's pretty.

We didn't go to the worship time at church last (Fri) night like we'd planned. We were both exhausted. We left home, as usual, to do our grocery shopping at 9. It's not until then that we're done with dinner.

Ok, that's it for now.
P.S. Mutton, post something for me to read!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home