The Lockenessmonsters

'Cause I don't like mass emails.

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Care to Sign Up?


I've just been informed that in order to post anything on our blog, you'll have to sign up for a blog too. Aack! But atleast you can read what's going on here and we will continue to check our e-mails just as frequently. We'll soon also have a site to put our photos on so you can see them, too. We're hoping our family and friends will be able to keep up with us a bit more efficiently by reading this and looking at the soon-to-be picture site.
Tonight, we're having dinner with Eric (David's boss) and one of his friends. I'll tell ya about it later.
toodles

1 Comments:

  • At 9:24 PM , Blogger Jason said...

    Hey girl...welcome to the blog-0-sphere.
    Looking forward to keeping up with you!
    Love, Nicole

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home