The Lockenessmonsters

'Cause I don't like mass emails.

Monday, October 09, 2006

Church


We think we might've found a church! It's within walking distance, a good size, they believe strongly, and it seems to be a personality fit. We've got phone numbers for their 3 best-looking homegroups. Our next step is to try that. We're excited and relieved. It's hard not having a home church.

We had a glorious weekend - 3 movies, groceries, fast-food, no alarm clocks.
David's wearing his black wedding shoes for the first time since the wedding. I'm going to go join him for lunch later - not that that has anything to do with his shoes.

Oh, and perhaps I spoke wrongly about being able to get David to communicate on this blog. But, I will be letting people know what's going on with David. (He's at work and just as giggly as usual).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home