Dining Room


Welcome to the dining room! You can see in the first pict where the kitchen is in relation to the dining room.
We're using part of the windowsill and microwave stand as book shelves. Perfectly functional. The desk chair stays pulled out because Her Highness cries if she can't get into it. I've designated this room for my Japanese stuff. I even had the radiator in the corner decorated - until it came on. Oh, I guess it may seem strange to have the microwave in here. It was either the microwave or the mixer, 'cause there's a single plug in the kitchen. And my chair is the nearer one if anyone's wondering - it's closer to the kitchen. This room is where the major part of the massive tree out front is. It branches out into multi-trunks here.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home