The Lockenessmonsters

'Cause I don't like mass emails.

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

The Hug

This picture's too profound to not show everybody. It came to me from Rebecca M. (Thanks.)
The tiny-print caption says that they're a Pearl Harbor survivor and a soldier who got hurt diffusing a bomb in Iraq. Apparently they're not related. It was at something to honor Veterans. I couldn't take my eyes off them.

Ok, so apparently baby brother does not drive a tank. It's a humvee. Shows what I know.

David got a rather freaked out look on his face this morning when a 1/2 inch by 1 1/2 inch bug came racing across the floor at me. We think it might've been a millipede of some kind. We killed it too fast to find out.

David's doing well. He seemed happy last night. He's finally getting to see the fruits of his labor I think. His first major project is actually being put to use. Also in David News, his mustach has grown back enough that he looks more like he has one than like he doesn't.

Nothing major's going on. We're finishing off the chalupas tonight - I just think that's fun. I'm going to go get the calf his milk and organize our bookshelves. But tomorrow night is small group! Oh, boy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home