The Lockenessmonsters

'Cause I don't like mass emails.

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Mom Locke, You'll be Proud

Guess who ate broccoli, carrots, and zuchinni last night AND LIKED IT? He sure did! I mixed in a bit of each with a bunch of potatoes and curry powder, dowsed it in cheese and baked it. The only prob was that it was swimming in more grease than pizza. But he liked it!
That, too, was my first try with my new mixer. I didn't know you couldn't put chunks of raw potato in a mixer. I turned it on the lowest speed and promptly was slapped on the hand by a flying tater. I'll try some other stuff today and see if I don't get pelted.
I think absolutely everything wedding-related is taken care of now. No more loose ends.
We're having a blast just doing the usual: laundry, making cookies, grocery shopping, walking to pay a bill. It's so much fun having somebody to pick on! And considering how much he giggles, I think he enjoys being married to a juvenile delinquent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home