Mustachless

I cut his mustach off! I'm so serious! He volunteered. I also cut his beard really short and trimmed up his hair good. Of course, I'd never cut hair before, so it's a bit spiky on the edges. But the length is good. He looks like a different person without the mustach - it's borderline creepy. I have to look him right in the eyes.
He says I'm to tell everyone that he diabolically planned it so that I couldn't put any pictures of his face up until November. One question: What's "diabolical?"
Last night, I made apple streussal muffin mix and put it in a bread pan to bake. How many of you are laughing 'cause you know what happened? The edges were eventually burned and the middle looked no different from when it was in the mixing bowl. I cut the edges out and left the middle in the oven. Still didn't work. Hello, microwave.
Here's the good part. I wanted to make something chocolate instead, but David had picked out the apple in the store and handed it to me, so I wanted to make it just for him. He came into the kitchen asking what it was...apple what?...no, I didn't pick that out...I thought I got that for you. "I coulda made chocolate! Whaddaya mean ya don't like apple streussal! You better like it - I coulda had chocolate!" Just keeps getting better doesn't it?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home