My Dress

Hi Everybody!
I wore my wedding dress for several hours last night - complete with hair gel! I just wanted to prance around and sparkle. It was so much fun! It's a delight to eat dinner in your wedding dress for no reason.
The leaf and fruit(?) are just interesting to me because I first saw them in Japan. They turned neon yellow at this time of year. I don't know what they're called in English, but we have a lot of them here in Oak Park. I found these on the sidewalk coming home from David's office.
I made my Mom's green bean and corn casserole last night. He ate it. I also made a cheeseball and rolled it in chili powder, but I rolled it in so much that it turned burgundy/brown. It requires a lot of cold water to get down. I've decided to spare the poor man and make him some mild chicken this weekend. He's been putting up with a lot in the taste bud department.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home