Here's What's Up
Just a quick "here's what's up" to whoever's interested:We're close to packed. I'll spend the day readying the house and critters. Maybe cook something for next week and freeze it.
David'll come home about 5:45 and we hope to leave by 6:15, sandwiches in hand for the trip. We'll take the L to the airport and our flight leaves at 9:25, gets to AR at 11:15. It's an hour back to Hot Springs and we don't know who's picking us up.
Saturday morning is family portraits. The rest of Saturday is Christmas. After church and lunch Sunday, somebody'll take us to the airport for a 7-something flight.
There ya go - now ya know what we're doin'. I'll report back early next week and put pictures up on Flickr.
love to all,
hawli

1 Comments:
At 11:26 AM ,
Jason said...
For a second...I thought you were heading down under! Have a great time in AR...so close to Memphis...yet so far! Maybe another time. --Nicole
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home