The Lockenessmonsters

'Cause I don't like mass emails.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

New Links





This isn't an important post, I'm just touching base. First, we've got a link now to our church's website and to David's favorite games. And Shannon has just put 2 really cool pictures on her site from their Civil War Ball - very worth checking out.

These are Lisa and Micah's boxers. Sophie, on the left, is still a puppy - though a big one. Tex, in my lap, is grown and unaware of it. The poodle is Missy. There's also a little white dog named Ellie, probably my sister's favorite, but all of her pictures also had our faces in them. She's on Flickr.

I'm back to my typical routine: cooking, cleaning, shopping. But more cooking. We got salt and pepper shakers that match our dishes for Christmas, so those are now full. That is SO nice! A little convenience, but when used with nearly every meal it makes a real difference. Speaking of Christmas, David promptly pulled open his new Star Wars Risk when he got home last night and spread it out all over the table. It amazes me how much he enjoys reading rules. Intricacies fascinate the man. His brain seems to be fed by tiny details. Drives me crazy when I can't keep up - but still, I enjoy watching him.

I'm gonna spend the day on things like planning next week's meals so we can go grocery shopping, and preparing the laundry so David can take it down to the scary laundry dungeon tonight. I really oughta send you a picture of that place - I'll just have to remember to do so.

Guess what! David kept all the letters and cards that I'd given him since December in one place. When I found out where they were yesterday, I read them all. The most interesting one was from December when I was trying to tell him goodbye. It's hard to believe that I actually still thought he was meant for someone else. I told him it's sad and comical all at once.

Well, if I do write more it's going to be boring stuff. I'll wait until I have more to say.
love to you all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home