The Lockenessmonsters

'Cause I don't like mass emails.

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Obstinate Crackers!

Did you know that if you lay graham crackers on the bottom of a pie pan, and then pour in the pie part, they'll float to the top? Yeah. But we both loved it anyway. It's a do-again. And next time, on purpose!

Today I'll start getting us packed. Boys are surprisingly easier to pack than girls are. David will have to go straight to bed then off to work when we return from AR, so I'm trying to get the house ready for next week. I'm glad to say we're now stocked up on both red and green salsas. My priorities are in order.

I've been devouring The Book of God by Wangerin. He took the major stories of the Bible and wove them together with a lot of creative liberty to make a novel. He seems to have tried hard to keep the important parts accurate, which I suppose is limiting on the literature side. It's not exactly a thriller, but it is interesting.

Oh, and that Social Security card thing is totally not working out. We'll probably have to go down there in person at some point. Their phone system is just...oooooooh.

There's a picture of David's Halloween costume on Flickr. He wore it all day at work. I'll put more stuff up after AR.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home