The Lockenessmonsters

'Cause I don't like mass emails.

Friday, November 24, 2006

Our Thanksgiving


Quick update:
  • We got dressed up today, just for fun. Nice to wear a skirt!

  • We went to see Stranger than Fiction. Both liked it. Very funny.

  • Stopped for hot chocolate and a chocolate muffin.

  • Went to Pier One and a stationary store just to look at tree ornaments. The stationary store had some wonderful ones - like the old ones my grandparents had (just new and shiny).

  • We put the tree up and realized we didn't have lights...

  • We're going to Target tomorrow for lights, a tree skirt, and stockings.

  • I bundled up the roses that David gave me and hung them upside down from the ceiling fan to dry. It's adds some girl to the house.

  • We still haven't made our pumpkin pie.

  • David also adds that it's nice to have a few days off work. However, he has work-stuff running at the bottom of the screen as I type.

  • And for lunch, David made a golden grilled cheese. Then burned mine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home