The Lockenessmonsters

'Cause I don't like mass emails.

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Salsa
















I spent 4 hours this morning turning picture A into picture B. For anyone who's interested, 9 pounds of tomatoes makes over 3 quarts of salsa. The largest of those jars you see I plan to take to small group Thursday with a bag of chips. Gotta help the Northerners. The rest should take care of David and I for atleast a few days. :)

And now, I must cook even more stuff before it goes bad, take care of the budget (as the end of the month nears), and iron some shirts for David before he has to start wearing mine.

Of course, at the rate I've been zipping this morning, I'm likely to collapse. And that certainly will take care of my to-do list, won't it?

1 Comments:

  • At 7:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    How I long for married life... :) Sounds like you are doing a great job. I hope I am able to take care of Tim as well as you take care of David. :D

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home