The Lockenessmonsters

'Cause I don't like mass emails.

Friday, November 17, 2006

We're Blending Right In!


Last night was small group. We had some of the best worship time we'd had so far. It was really awesome. The girls paired up for prayer afterward, and I paired with the same girl who we're having a baby shower for tonight. That was great. It would've been odd to go to the shower and never have spoken to her!

At about 12:30 today, the same Laura who I went out to eat with before is picking me up for the same purpose. She's gonna drop me off afterward at Village Hall so I can get a village license for the car. She'll also be at the shower tonight, and it was her house we were at last night. I like her. As I've said before, major friendship potential.

Gotta run for now. Got tons to do today. All the stuff I just said plus a filthy kitchen - ew.

Y'all have a lovely!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home