The Lockenessmonsters

'Cause I don't like mass emails.

Monday, December 11, 2006

Poor Tammy



Last night we made a batch of chicken 'n' dumplin's. Well, the recipe called for "one fat chicken." Probably written down back in the day when I woulda had to pluck it. I opted for a smaller version of 3 chicken breasts. And as we're sitting there quietly eating, I hear a mournful and dead serious "Poor Tammy. I'm gonna miss that 3-breasted chicken."

Sometimes I do not know what to do with that man.

In other news, PADS volunteer training is not gonna happen 'till atleast January. I honestly do not know how I'm gonna stay busy between now and then. However, we're hoping to have friends over here for Christmas dinner. That'll take care of a few days!
I did get to do the breakfast shift yesterday morning. Helped cook, serve, clean, and then was taught the best way to get the bathroom cleaned.
Then, in the hour before church started, we went to get donuts. I also had the 3-4 year olds for a half hour yesterday. I slept for 5 hours after lunch!

It's hard to give news on David. Something specific to him is that he did well in his on-line soccer games for the season and as of yesterday started a new season.
Hm. I ran out of news. Bye!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:41 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Holly, I love reading your blog! There are alot of women who could learn from the example you set in your life. Love ya! God bless!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home