The Lockenessmonsters

'Cause I don't like mass emails.

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Thurs. Update


Quick update:
I just spent 3 days reading Zorro. Got it swallowed up entirely and fast. You wouldn't believe all the adventures I've been on in the last few days!
We're fixin' to go to small group. It's our holiday potluck thing tonight.
We're pickin' up the babysitter for all the hooligans of our group on the way there.
Mark's been sending interesting little stories from Iraq. He's actually using his training now.
I got a haircut - it's earlobe length. I look like I'm from the 20's. I like it.
I also found a bodacious spice store yesterday on Lake street. I'm so totally going back next time I need a spice. Good thing I'm running out of pepper!
We're exchanging pre-read books tonight. David only reads stuff on the computer. So I labeled a folder "The Internet" and put a piece of notebook paper inside listing his most frequented sites. But because that hardly is fair to the person who gets it, I'm taking two books I've just finished; Zorro and Christmas with Anne (of Green Gables).
He just called saying he's on the way home. David that is, not Zorro.
Gotta go!
h

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home