David's Missing Eyebrows

Ok, so apparently multiple people think I shaved off David's eyebrows or something. People, please. I meant that his eyebrows were covered up by his too-long bangs. However, as of last night, Hubby has a fresh haircut.
We have group tonight. And though I do love to cook, I'm very glad to be able to just go and grab something someone else made tonight. (But I am debating making everyone some cookies.)
We have like 7 hours of grocery shopping to do tomorrow night simply because everything in the house seems to have run out at once. (Mark, I'll get the Tabasco.)
Also this weekend, we have the emission test for the car to take care of and I'm shopping for the kitchen! I'd mentioned earlier that my sister is helping me decorate it via e-mail. I'll be looking for a few things. Pity my accommodating chauffeur.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home