He's So Sweeeeeet

We had PADS volunteer training last night. Yep, you heard me - we! He came and stayed for the sake of driving me (ain't that sweet) and he signed up! We are the 2 who have one of the shelters overnight in late February (so far). We've signed up for 3 shifts a week.
An e-mail should come soon regarding when we're needed to work. I was already excited about finally getting to do this. It's awesome to have Hubby doing it too!
I had a grand lot of fun making quesadillas last night - complete with meat. No doubt I'll eat more today while David's gone. He took a fat chickeny one for lunch.
Tonight, Hubby gets a haircut. Yes! If he lets me tell them how I want it cut (like I got to do last time), I'm gonna say "Half of it!" Currently, he has no eyebrows.

1 Comments:
At 9:57 PM ,
Anonymous said...
You oughtta post a picture of that... haha!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home