Holidays and Birthday

Updating info on previous blogs: I'm no longer sick, but still weak and fatigued. And we weren't able to do PADS on Christmas. I hadn't gotten better by then.
Ok, moving on to other what-we're doin's: Christmas eve we stayed up till midnight, shredded open our presents by the lights from the tree, and went to bed. That's all we did for Christmas. I was still mostly dead.
New Year's Eve was my first day at church for 3 weeks - wonderful! That night we walked a couple blocks to some friends to goof off until 2007. We played games and snacked for 4 hours, toasted the New Year, and went home about 12:30.
As of yesterday, I'm 25. So when David got home from work we dressed up and went out for Greek and ice cream. It was lovely. We plan to go to the Magnificent Mile soon to get me a dress for my birthday present.
Tomorrow (Thurs.) morning I'm gonna drop David off at work and go get Bethany. We'll hang out all day and then David and I will take her back home after he gets off work and we've had dinner. Bethany and I used to sit on her bed and talk for 4 hours at a time so not having seen her since the wedding has been a trick. I'm lookin' forward to it.
Somehow, I have to get things atleast decently cleaned before then. It's hard to being so tired!
Ugh. I think I'll go back to bed for a while.
love y'all,
hawli

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home