Such is Life

I just thought of something. Why do humans smell so funny? Molly smells like a corn tortilla. The birdies smell dusty. Brink smells like a fish market. And humans, at best, smell like "grandma's closet" to the power of 10.
Why do you suppose God made it so that we'd come near another human and be repulsed, but come near our cat and crave salsa? Why do my people friends unknowingly cause my nose to wrinkle, while my poor fish makes me think of hot grease?
And yet we're supposed to be more attached to the human-types. I think not.

2 Comments:
At 2:58 PM ,
Anonymous said...
??? No clue. Actually, since I work at a hospital, I often have to draw people that smell like a house full of roaches and rats. Bleh!
At 10:30 PM ,
Jason said...
Awww....cute koalas. I'm honoured! :) Yet...should I be...on a post about being stinky??? LOL! --Nicole
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home