testing
I'm just going ahead and sending this draft to test blogger on something. I can't get it to work right.
David and I figured out how to caramelize our burgers. I mixed about a 1/4 c of brown sugar and a 1/4 c of Woosty sauce into a lb. of chuck (along with salt, pepper, garlic, onion.) It was so cool. The patties had a gooey layer of Woosty-flavored caramel on them. If nothing else, it's good for a change of pace.
There are 5 new pictures on Flickr, if that interests anyone.
David and I figured out how to caramelize our burgers. I mixed about a 1/4 c of brown sugar and a 1/4 c of Woosty sauce into a lb. of chuck (along with salt, pepper, garlic, onion.) It was so cool. The patties had a gooey layer of Woosty-flavored caramel on them. If nothing else, it's good for a change of pace.
There are 5 new pictures on Flickr, if that interests anyone.

1 Comments:
At 7:06 PM ,
Anonymous said...
Yes, I'm going to visit flickr as soon as I post this.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home