To Lisa



I know it's a wreck. I was cooking all day. I simply am posting these for my sister, who's helping me decorate.
Lisa, I got 2 of these mirrors. They're identical. I'm trying to figure out how to hang them. One centered over the sink and the other over the stove? The cross stays put and one mirror on each side? That would over-shoot the sink area by about 2 inches on each side. One sideways and centered over the sink with the other going up and down but on a different wall so that they aren't paired? I'm thinking that would be directly left of my counter space if you look at the pictures in the "kitchen" post - there's a tall, narrow wall space there that's empty. That might look good.
I did get the curtain rod, though I haven't yet put it up. I also got a 2-door wooden cabinet that's to the left of the sink, between the sink and door. Way helpful.
Remember to click on the pict to get a big view.
Thanks!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home