Zzzzzzzz

Ok, so Thursday night's dinner did go over well. But seeing as how only half the crowd showed, we've got a lot of beans in the freezer.
My major project for the day is the kitchen since I haven't done dishes all weekend. And I have to make some entrees since I had to send David chips and dip for lunch (not that he minds such fare).
Tomorrow night is PADS training. Fi Nuh Lee.
It snowed this weekend. There's at least 2 inches on the ground. It's really pretty and sparkly.
I got a prayer partner yesterday at church. Bodacious. She's one of the women in my house group. We're doing it via e-mail which is much more convenient for both of us. I have no car during the day and she has work and school both.
Trying to get ready to go this morning, David kept pausing and drooping his eyelids. It'll be nice to collapse tonight. We both enjoy the weekends a lot, but they wear us out. And it's usually not even 'cause we're doing something useful. We like to stay up too late watching movies. And I figured you automatically got responsible when you married. Zzzzzzz.
Saturday morning we helped load the moving truck for some people in our house group. That is, us and like 20 others from the group. The only thing is, we left before noon, and most of them stayed until like 5. Took a total of 3 truckloads I hear.
Saturday afternoon we took the car to get the oil changed. Big fat yawn.
Oh, but we did get pizza for lunch. We had to stop at the grocery store anyway, and with limited time to make lunch, I grabbed a frozen one - ah, yummy.
I still haven't taken down the Christmas tree. I'm just gonna wait until I'm tired of it I think. It is our first one after all. Besides, what would Molly sleep under? I'd hate us to have colorful stockings instead of furry gray ones.
Guess that's it. Adieu.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home