Being Social

Since I've gone so long without posting (You win, Bethany), I'll give y'all the update:
I spent all Friday with a friend and her 4 kids, and her friend and 6 kids. 8 boys. 2 girls. A very interesting day. I'd never been face-to-face with a family that large and I loved watching how the kids took care of each other. It wasn't how kids usually treat each other.
Saturday night we went to church for the sake of socializing. Yeah, really. All who went got to go have a free meal at Chipotle afterward. So we jam-packed Chipotle after church. We sat with Perry and Laura. (Same lady I was with Friday, the couple whose house we have group at.) Then we all went out for ice cream.
Sunday morning I worked PADS just for an hour, we had church, and then we had a birthday party for one of the guys in our group. But we bailed out early because we were both half awake.
At 12:30 today, an Italian place is bringing lunch for David's office and the spouses are coming. David dropped his biz card in a big bucket when we went there for our anniversary, and he won!
David has had a bad cold, but I think it's clearing up. I am currently fighting something that feels like the first 2 days of flu. Whatever it is, it's in my lungs. I can feel it.
And we're going grocery shopping tonight. Or David is if I'm flat-out sick by then.
Just so no one feels too bad for the kitten; they're buddies. I have another pict of the 2 nursing together. Skunklette was abandoned or something.
Tis all.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home