The Lockenessmonsters

'Cause I don't like mass emails.

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

I Have IM Now - Add Me!


It's Tues morn. I talked to Mark. Here's the update for the Parental Unit:
  • went to gym

  • went to chow - can't do that at any time

  • comp is in his room on his bed

  • found camel spider in his laptop bag this morning

  • gave me a list of stuff to mail him which I'll put in the mail by tomorrow

  • had a burrito, egg roll, and ice cream for dinner - said they didn't have lettuce available tonight, but better than those heat and eat meals

  • he thinks it's funny i'm posting the im conversations (but we know Mom - sheesh) :P

  • he's looking at 2 other army jobs to do when he's back stateside, until his time's up - first, guitarist in a jazz band (has audition offered at Ft. Stewart). the second is chaplain assistant.

  • the whole conversation involved trying to help each other change our im icons and backgrounds.

  • found out his google page is in russian

  • he thinks i'm weird 'cause i'm buying organics

  • He says if you wanna see what happened where he's at today, go to: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,264987,00.html

  • Except, you may have to copy and paste that into your browser b/c of how the blog works. He said he went there after the fact. They took a recovery tank out there to fix a broken tank.

  • He said he's read the whole Bible 5X - not like since he's been there, but I was impressed.

  • He said "I just killed an ant the size of this word: asldkfjaslkdfj;sdlfjla;sdjf;alsdfj;laskd. I think I got that right. "I actually rode him for a minute before my weight crushed him."

  • As I type at 12:30, he's watching a movie on his comp called "Blood Diamond."

Mom, we've both got your new im name on our buddy lists. We also made fun of you for it. That's REALLY cheesey.

I have an im too now. My name is Homemakr4Handsom. I'm on AOL's AIM - just like David. So add my name to your lists, folks!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home