Photos Available

Hey y'all,
Upon a Mom-request, I've now put more pictures up on Flickr. There're some of David and I and a few others, too. It's too bad we don't have candids. But who would take them?
There's not much going on this week. I got my hair cut yesterday, but it's almost imperceptible (which is what I wanted). Friday night is a Good Friday service at church. Just click on Our Church's Site if you want to see somethin' about it. And I'm hoping to go get a drink or something with a friend from church, but no plans yet.
I feel like nothing big is even possibly going to happen until the 12th when I have that doctor's appt! So, I guess that's about it.
It'll interest at least a few of you that I'm cooking and going for a walk today. Hm. Ok, bye!
Upon a Mom-request, I've now put more pictures up on Flickr. There're some of David and I and a few others, too. It's too bad we don't have candids. But who would take them?
There's not much going on this week. I got my hair cut yesterday, but it's almost imperceptible (which is what I wanted). Friday night is a Good Friday service at church. Just click on Our Church's Site if you want to see somethin' about it. And I'm hoping to go get a drink or something with a friend from church, but no plans yet.
I feel like nothing big is even possibly going to happen until the 12th when I have that doctor's appt! So, I guess that's about it.
It'll interest at least a few of you that I'm cooking and going for a walk today. Hm. Ok, bye!

1 Comments:
At 11:59 PM ,
Anonymous said...
What doctor's appointment???
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home