The Lockenessmonsters

'Cause I don't like mass emails.

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Shoppin Shoppin Shoppin


Mom's wanting an update. Ok:


I've had at least 9 emails today - like from people I actually know. That's amazing.


I've gotten to work on helping our friend Perry answer some of his emails. He sends out a little series on science and Christianity and gets a lot of questions. I'm putting a link to his site on the right side over here - I know at least some of you would enjoy his mail-outs. If I understand right, it's not a long-term thing, it's like a for-a-week thing. And I've read all of them now. They're really good.


I found out late last night that on Thursday (48 hours), I'm making the soup for small group. So, David and I are going back to Ultra even though we went last night. Aack!


Tomorrow night, our friends from group, Nate and Cristine, are coming over for dinner. Hey, David might even be able to get a board game in.


I took a nap and finished a chapter in a book - neither is unusual, but that's what I'm doing. I also have managed to get 2 rooms in the house really clean. That is unusual.


Ok, I updated.

moi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home