The Lockenessmonsters

'Cause I don't like mass emails.

Friday, May 18, 2007

So, What'd You Do Today?

The last phone number I called was "911." Is that an interesting opening sentence?

Yup, so I was out, and a series of odd "No! You have to walk this way!"s led me to come across the strong and distinct smell of gasoline. I paused, thinking it was strange, and kept walking. Then the "voice" again: "Find it."

This leads to me realizing there's a monster orangey puddle that reeks under a parked corvette. So, I called the fire dept. Then I stood there to make sure the owner didn't try driving away without knowing while I waited for them (and laughed as I watched them make a wrong turn and suddenly slow down).

So, I stayed until I heard "Let's get the hose." Then I asked, and they said they didn't need me anymore. So, the end.

And in other news, my name and number are now at the Oak Park Arms. I'll be called soon so I can get on the volunteer list (of people who just come to visit). And I met 3 of the residents. Oh, the Arms is an assisted living that's one block away.

I think we're going to the zoo tomorrow - we'll see.

much love and smoochies to all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home