The Lockenessmonsters

'Cause I don't like mass emails.

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Pity the Kitty


Hey Y'all.


Here's my run-down of what's going on...


David's probably doing some kind of programming contest this weekend (via home). It's run from Germany, so it goes our Friday 6 AM to Sunday 6 AM. I get to do anything I care to; I simply have to leave him alone. (And I'll probably have to remind him to eat.)


We've decided to take a second honeymoon, but stay home for it. I'm thinking DVD's and pop-in-the-mike food. We're trying for Labor Day week.


I've managed to trash about 5 bags of stuff from our house and there are 3 small boxes ready to give away. Most everything is organized now, and the house'll be complete in about 3 more weeks. This is such a nicer place to live with the clutter gone and everything else consolidated, organized, and neatly labeled.


We're going to Target tonight. I don't know if it'll be tonight, but soon we'll be purchasing a cheap bookshelf. I already put a sticky note on the wall where I want it, and stacked under the sticky note is the stuff I want to put on the shelves.


And that, Ladies and Gents, is our run-down. Toodles!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home