Life Summary

Here's what's going on in our life. If we don't talk a lot, you'll learn something.
- We have a daughter now. Her name is E. She was due to be born in March of '08. I, especially, am totally consumed with her now, but we are looking ahead to our second child. Edited for clarification: I carried E for only 3 weeks. She didn't make it. If you misunderstood the last time you read this, don't worry. You weren't the only one.
- D's work is going well. Not much changes on that front (as far as I know.) It's a great comfort to me to know that he thrives there. His brain seems to absolutely fly when he's on a computer.
- I have Lyme (as best as anyone can figure out.) I'm being treated via a specialist 4 hours away. It will surely be months before I'm "normal" again, but the most severe time period was a full month ago, which gives me hope that I may be through the absolute worst. Some of our church friends are helping me with meals.
- D and I are in a marriage course with our church. It's a lot of fun because they have it set up as weekly "dates" - complete with dessert, which, of course, I work hard to be able to eat.
- We'll be going to CO for Thanksgiving.
- My parents are coming here for Christmas.
- Sidenote: As I'm stuck in bed a lot, feel free to send email novels. I'll certainly reply.
Labels: Miscarriage

3 Comments:
At 8:23 AM ,
Jason said...
I hope to chat with you soon. Have been praying for you.
Love NIcole
At 11:24 PM ,
Anonymous said...
I will be praying for you and David. Love you!
At 10:39 AM ,
TzM said...
I have a feeling that God will pull it out in the end, like sometimes you plan realy hard for a certain game, but then it doesn't work, you usually play a funner game in the end! (Don't take this the wrong way) You have been planning a certain game! God has different plans! He wants to help you through this, but he has a different game! I hope that God shows you the game soon!
Love you guys!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home