The Lockenessmonsters

'Cause I don't like mass emails.

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Scotty


Just a useless little post here:

The doll is Scotty. David's aunt made Scotty to look like David. We got him out of his parents' basement and brought him home with us over Thanksgiving. Thanks to the point-out from David's sister, I had fun watching all the people in the airport do double-takes as I carried him around with his head sticking out of my backpack. He's now in our living room.

The pic of Molly in my lap has a story: She spends about 2 hours every day sitting there asleep while I'm on-line. The laptop is just beyond my foot. She can't get out by herself. I have to slide a hand under her and hoist.

I plan to write a "normal" post later this week - 2 1/2 days more - it'll be soon.

3 Comments:

  • At 5:58 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Did she use David's hair???

     
  • At 6:21 PM , Blogger Holly and David said...

    Ewwww, no way girl! Groddy! Ok, I guess that's what good wigs are made of ain't it. Uh, nevermind. But no.

     
  • At 9:58 PM , Blogger Jason said...

    I LOL at the thought of you carrying the doll around in the back pack and people doing a double take! :) -- Nicole

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home