Baby #2 Cooking!
I haven't posted in a while, but I had a good reason.
I'm pregnant!
I know that most of you will already know that, but that's exactly why I hadn't blogged about it. I didn't want family members to find out via a blog post. I am officially back and plan to start posting weekly again. Proceeding to do so...
___________________
I'm due in August - still in the first trimester. I am nauseated, desperate for things I can't eat (thanks to Lyme), fighting foot cramps 23 hours a day, and emotional. And in a sick, twisted way, I'm enjoying it.
After losing Eden, we both wanted to try again. However, we decided that right during the "Lyme time" when we had a conversation everyday involving the phrase, "But they couldn't do anything at the ER." I was sick. A baby would not have lived, and if it had, I might not have. We had to wait.
When we finally thought that I and a baby would both have hope of living through it, we tried.
Since then, we've had to endure the week leading up to the day we lost Eden. And then it took another week after that to actually feel hopeful. But we are now far enough past then, and I am sick enough, that the baby looks to be pretty "sticky."
I'm not convinced. I hear tale of how pregnancies usually end. The thing is, that feels like something for other women. I am more convinced that this pregnancy will end in birth than not. But I have been pregnant before, and I didn't give birth, ya know?
Keeping that in mind, we're not making purchases yet. We're buying things that are necessary, but that's all. I am looking forward to buying maternity jeans - wearing them should make the baby feel more permanent.
There's the update! David and I are both happy and hopeful. Albeit anxious to try on a different trimester!
I plan to go back to my weekly (or more) posting. So see ya in a weekish! Adieu.
I'm pregnant!
I know that most of you will already know that, but that's exactly why I hadn't blogged about it. I didn't want family members to find out via a blog post. I am officially back and plan to start posting weekly again. Proceeding to do so...
___________________
I'm due in August - still in the first trimester. I am nauseated, desperate for things I can't eat (thanks to Lyme), fighting foot cramps 23 hours a day, and emotional. And in a sick, twisted way, I'm enjoying it.
After losing Eden, we both wanted to try again. However, we decided that right during the "Lyme time" when we had a conversation everyday involving the phrase, "But they couldn't do anything at the ER." I was sick. A baby would not have lived, and if it had, I might not have. We had to wait.
When we finally thought that I and a baby would both have hope of living through it, we tried.
Since then, we've had to endure the week leading up to the day we lost Eden. And then it took another week after that to actually feel hopeful. But we are now far enough past then, and I am sick enough, that the baby looks to be pretty "sticky."
I'm not convinced. I hear tale of how pregnancies usually end. The thing is, that feels like something for other women. I am more convinced that this pregnancy will end in birth than not. But I have been pregnant before, and I didn't give birth, ya know?
Keeping that in mind, we're not making purchases yet. We're buying things that are necessary, but that's all. I am looking forward to buying maternity jeans - wearing them should make the baby feel more permanent.
There's the update! David and I are both happy and hopeful. Albeit anxious to try on a different trimester!
I plan to go back to my weekly (or more) posting. So see ya in a weekish! Adieu.

1 Comments:
At 7:37 PM ,
Anonymous said...
Super YAY!!! We have been praying for you and we will continue to do so.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home