Trivia
The fish had babies! Dainty Fish (a guppy) has had atleast 5 so far. Considering that she got started last night, I'm not sure there's anymore to be had. Anyway, Scout (the dude) has been moved to a fish bowl as he was having a blast chasing the newbies last night.
(Edit: It wasn't Dainty Fish. It was Anti Yoda. I knew that.)
We were woken up this morning by 2 turtledoves on the bedroom windowsill. The air conditioner left gaping holes in the window that we stuck cardboard in, so the birds were only seperated from us by cardboard and maybe 6 feet. Turns out, they don't just coo. They make quieter robot noises if you're close enough to hear.
__________
Coming back from my counseling appointment last night, the conversation turned to this:
Me: "I knew that." (which I didn't)
D: "You're smart."
Me: "I'm very smart... I know how to split atoms."
D: "You do?"
Me: "With little bitty pliers (long silence) ... and some tweezers."
Not to worry. I live with a man who freezes mid-step and with his hands full because he's doing some gargantuan math problem in his head. At least weekly. We balance each other out.
(Edit: It wasn't Dainty Fish. It was Anti Yoda. I knew that.)
We were woken up this morning by 2 turtledoves on the bedroom windowsill. The air conditioner left gaping holes in the window that we stuck cardboard in, so the birds were only seperated from us by cardboard and maybe 6 feet. Turns out, they don't just coo. They make quieter robot noises if you're close enough to hear.
__________
Coming back from my counseling appointment last night, the conversation turned to this:
Me: "I knew that." (which I didn't)
D: "You're smart."
Me: "I'm very smart... I know how to split atoms."
D: "You do?"
Me: "With little bitty pliers (long silence) ... and some tweezers."
Not to worry. I live with a man who freezes mid-step and with his hands full because he's doing some gargantuan math problem in his head. At least weekly. We balance each other out.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home