Weekly Update
- The turtledoves laid atleast 1 egg (that's what we can see) nearly a week ago.
- We're down to 4 baby fish now, and I took the Mom out and put her in a pitcher of water so she won't eat them. (Not that I know what actually happened to Fish 5 and Fish 6.)
- We've got about 8 weeks to find a place to move to and pack up. All that's basically my job.
- I'm still hunting for an adoption agency - or possibly 2 - 1 to do the homestudy and 1 to do the placing.
- I'm making Spicy Cheese Soup for Group tonight.
- I did feel the earthquake a few days ago, but David didn't.
- David is doing well - far busier than what can be pleasant though. Tired.
- I'm doing...complicated...more good than bad. Far healthier and happier than February. Praise God!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home