Lyme Update

We drove to MI yesterday (to the Lyme doc). We left here at 4:50 AM to get there for my first appt, which was at 9:30 - 8:30 our time. Groan. However...
The day went well. We were able to find out I have another of the tick-borne diseases; ehrlichiosis - both types. Obviously, this won't make my symptoms worse than they've been since I contracted it. It just means we can treat it better. That's why I consider this good.
We also were able to refine what supplements I need to be taking a bit, and get me started on homeopathic drop-thingies. I'll be starting those today, but am a smidge apprehensive. You're supposed to drop them under your tongue, and the solution is 25% alcohol. Ew.
Also, I got started on an IV yesterday. We'll do it everytime we go - though I'll be able to do even more starting next time. Yesterday, what I did was something for de-toxing. From now on, I'll do that plus a ton of Vitamin C. We're debating how to do the IVs more often - find someone here or even learn to do them at home. We'll see. (We're also trying to figure out how to do infrared saunas here.)
Next appt is June 11.
(I AM feeling tremendously better. I've even had 8-hour time-spans of NO symptoms lately. Remember how I was feeling in February? This is amazing! Thank you, Abba!)
__________
The Spicy Cheese Soup last week seemed to go over well, except that it was really spicy. So what if they WERE serranos? I fried them before I put them in! *evil giggle*
We still have 4 baby fish and the turtledoves. However, 2 sparrows have taken up residence on the other side of the air conditioner now - essentially, 2 bird nests in our bedroom.
Turtledoves are decidedly more pleasant roommates than sparrows. The first time one of the sparrows saw me, she puffed up her feathers and jumped up and down snarling and shrieking (I swear). They've gotten no more amiable since.
Labels: Lyme Disease

1 Comments:
At 8:12 AM ,
Jason said...
THanks for the update. This is promising news....as it sounds like you and yours drs are making steps forward in treating the lyme. Good stuff.
I used to take an herbal tincture that was made with alcohol...it is pretty potent but it gets straight in the blood! Just makes your face (perhaps) whole body pucker and shake for a second or 2!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home