New Address

Quick update.
I just sent out a mass email with our new address in it. If it didn't come to you somehow, email me and I'll give it to you. Wouldn't want to put it on the oh-so-findable blog.
During the time of the move, we won't have the internet. We don't *think* it'll be long. Just need to get the net here shut off and the net there turned on. Hopefully less than a week. If you need us, our cell numbers are the same.
Everything is packed that we won't actually use between now and then. Today I'll just do some dusting and sweeping and chilling.
Sorry not to be more entertaining. Moving is kinda all-consuming.

1 Comments:
At 5:25 PM ,
Valerie said...
hey lady... i didn't get it! email me it to me: valerie_goode@hotmail.com
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home