Blood Results
Spoke with my Lyme doc yesterday.
The notoriously inaccurate blood results came back. Doc says my immune system is working, though I could possibly have a co-infection. (Lyme often comes with friends.) Like one of our friends said last night, "I have a 40% chance of being better." Totally accurate. I sure FEEL better though! Glory to God for it!
The one real symptom I have left, quivering muscles, could be due to my too-low magnesium. I'd stopped taking it, but am back on. So we'll see.
Next appointment is August 13.
The notoriously inaccurate blood results came back. Doc says my immune system is working, though I could possibly have a co-infection. (Lyme often comes with friends.) Like one of our friends said last night, "I have a 40% chance of being better." Totally accurate. I sure FEEL better though! Glory to God for it!
The one real symptom I have left, quivering muscles, could be due to my too-low magnesium. I'd stopped taking it, but am back on. So we'll see.
Next appointment is August 13.
Labels: Lyme Disease

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home