The Lockenessmonsters

'Cause I don't like mass emails.

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

"Pink Grace" Re-told

The following is taken from a mass email, written by a friend of ours. It's the story from 2 posts ago about getting pink sparkles (ie "glory dust"). I did change the wording here and there for ya. Just thought it might interest some of you.
H
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

But after the [first conference we went to, 2 months ago]...H wondered out loud, if "glory dust" came PINK.

I didn't see why not. I figured, JUST ASK.

So as the women's conference was underway, I asked. And I began to see
"glory dust" come in different colors Saturday afternoon. A lady felt
led to give me a speck of pink.

PINK !!! I gotta give this to H. I brought it over to her and
said, "This for you."

Later that afternoon (if I get this right) H asked God for a pink
gemstone. Hmmmmm.....

Well...if the crimson "glory dust" wasn't enough (some kids at the conference got caked in red) ...the Lord wasn't
done for the evening of doing really specific things.

At the end of the evening, I was sitting on the floor in the back of
the conference with H and D, and D started looking at the floor.
And PINK "glory dust" was appearing on the carpet around him.

It's interesting that the Lord would bring the color pink to D, before
H. Maybe for "leadership" reasons. Maybe because he's a secure man
who is able to hold a pink Bible and pink purse for his wife when her
hands are full. ([My husband] could learn from D ;-)

But when the pink "glory dust" was brought to H's attention, it
began to appear where ever she sat. It was SO much fun to watch the
two of them collect it.

Then H felt led to take one of the pieces and place it on her
engagement ring. She made a comment that the color was more of a
violet pink and looked like the color of her stone. Sure enough, it
matched PERFECTLY.

WOW !!!

Another specific gift from the Lord where He was showing someone,
I see you,
I hear you
I love you.
And I'm with you always.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home