The Lockenessmonsters

'Cause I don't like mass emails.

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Just Ask

There is a blog post for September 9th. I want you all to read it, but I don't want to put it on the internet for public viewing. Simply ask to have it emailed to you. I wrote it in an email to myself - I only have to forward it.

4 Comments:

  • At 4:18 PM , Blogger vicki said...

    Holly, I would love to read your thoughts if you are willing to share with me. By the way, Sept. 9 is a significant day in our family (Vicki's) because it is the birthday of my sister's dtr who died in a car wreck back in '94. Bless you and David on your journey. It sounds like you are still delighted with one another, and that pleases me no end1 Love, Aunt V

     
  • At 8:20 AM , Blogger Holly and David said...

    Vicki, I don't assume you'll read this, so I'm trying other methods...but I can't find your email address. I'm working on it. H

     
  • At 11:25 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hey, I would like to read it, if that's ok? :) L Cuz PAm

     
  • At 10:28 AM , Blogger James & Andrea said...

    I'd be interested in reading it. Sorry it took me so long to write. A lot of stuff has been going on.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home