The Lockenessmonsters

'Cause I don't like mass emails.

Thursday, October 02, 2008

Little Goings - On


Little Bro needed recipes. I just gathered my easiest meat Do-Agains for him. So if anyone wants the list, say so.

My next Lyme doc appt is on Thursday the 9th. I'd rather be blogging on a Thursday. That's where I am if it ends up being Friday.

We're getting David a new jacket Saturday. His current one I won't even let him wear anymore. Oh, and he got new tennis shoes.

Our favorite 214 pictures from our first 2 years are now printed and in a big album. I just have to go back through to label them.

I have the 3-5 year old class at church all October - and every-other month through next August.

This weekend, we plan to buy plane tickets to go see my 'rents at Thanksgiving. We're still working on dates for seeing D's family in December.

I actually put "wash hair" on the calendar - 4 days a week. I have always been well, nasty, about not washing my hair. Result being that I usually look like I mistook the baby oil for the shampoo. So Mom, feel great relief.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home