The Lockenessmonsters

'Cause I don't like mass emails.

Friday, October 31, 2008

Mr. Snail

Tuesday, a friend and I went to a nearby coffee shop. Walking back, we found this gourd that a squirrel must've snitched and pigged out on. Best guess is that it came from the vine at the coffee shop. It recently had a gourd on it that looked a lot like this one.


Pizza that we bought at Whole Foods of all places. Look at the middle: "CONTAINS 23.78% ORGANIC INGREDIENTS." Very impressive. It's almost safe! Besides, how do you say ".78%" and actually know it's accurate? Wouldn't you have to count flour molecules?


And last but not least, I found Mr. Snail inside the slot for the filter this morning. Good timing too. We bought the filters last night and I'm putting them in today. For reference, his size is somewhere between a nickel and quarter - closer to nickel. We got him about 10 months ago when he was half that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home