Why I Can't Vote for Obama
I'm hoping no one read the article that I did have right here. (It had the same title as the post title.) It was up for about 5 hours today.
A major accusation against Obama in the article had to do with abortion. Ironically, in those 5 hours, I had an in-depth talk with some friends regarding politics and abortion.
And if you did read the article I had here - I freely admit I should've checked my sources before I posted it. I apologize. I simply can't tell if the accusations against Obama in the article were true or not.
It boils down to this: I can not tell what sources and even "quotes from Obama" are legitimate. And so I must simply vote on this one detail: Obama does support the murder of the children. McCain does not. And I am a mother. The end.
A major accusation against Obama in the article had to do with abortion. Ironically, in those 5 hours, I had an in-depth talk with some friends regarding politics and abortion.
And if you did read the article I had here - I freely admit I should've checked my sources before I posted it. I apologize. I simply can't tell if the accusations against Obama in the article were true or not.
It boils down to this: I can not tell what sources and even "quotes from Obama" are legitimate. And so I must simply vote on this one detail: Obama does support the murder of the children. McCain does not. And I am a mother. The end.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home