God must giggle...





So I just opened up my routine notebook to make sure I wasn't missing something pre-weekend. That's how I ended up blogging. Thing is, I haven't done anything all week! Except I've done a lot - God started something powerful Sunday morning - to the extent that when David asked me Monday night how my day was, I cracked up laughing - and couldn't stop. So, anyway, that's kinda between God and I, and it's taken the whole week, so I have nothing to actually blog about.
But, a week ago I saved some tight pictures to put on here - so I'll do that and get 'em off my hard drive. They'll probably get bigger if you click on 'em.
Oh, and here: Georgian Ben When you go to Georgian's page, music starts playing - and it's GOOD. And we're currently addicted to Ben's "Addiction" cd.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home