The Lockenessmonsters

'Cause I don't like mass emails.

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Back from TX




Back from my parents'. Got a lot of time to talk to both of 'em. Showed 'em my pink sparkles and J's t-shirt. Got to go to church with them Sunday morning and hug a bunch of my friends.

But instead of writing out the story, I need to be getting ready for the Lyme doc - which is tomorrow. I still need to pack, make lists of how many pills I still have, and go over the last 2 months' of symptoms.

We're not making it an overnight trip this time. We'll leave about 8 and get back in time for Refresh, which starts at 7:30. (It's that monthly worship-till-ya-drop time.)

The tree up there is the one in the Galleria. The orange cat is Dolly, and the black one's Abigail.

I'll try to write something substantial next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home