Christmas Lights

Last night, we got our plastic and metal Christmas tree up - lush thing that it is. We pulled out our 2 strings of lights and plugged them in to check them. Both black. Niiice. Commence David playing with their teeny fuses. No luck. He walks to the kitchen, string of lights in hand, where I hear him have the following conversation with himself:
"Computer, Christmas lights status."
"Christmas lights non-functional."
"Christmas lights non-functional?! But we'll run out of air in TWO DAYS!"
To Target we shall go. Hopefully before we run out of air.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We got the Christmas newsletter written last night. Part of today's job is to get all the envelopes addressed that I have addresses for, and stuff them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm also supposed to be sewing our Friday night leaders' names onto some blankets for them today. I gotta get movin'.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home