Family of Four
I wanted to show you our Christmas stockings. More than anything, this post is for the handful of women I know of who read this, and who have also lost children. I want you to see that if you want to clearly include your children, you won't be the only one.
I have no respect for the social pressure we're under to not count them. But know that you, and your children, I have deep regard for.
~~~~~~~~~
Something I heard out of David this week: "Of all the things I ever questioned about myself, the ability to raise kids was not one of them." Rock on, Husband. Rock on.
Labels: Miscarriage

1 Comments:
At 11:10 PM ,
James & Andrea said...
Your stockings are really pretty. I love how yours and David's compliment each other as do the kids' stockings. I also like how your two stockings are surrounding the babies' and protecting them. I'm sorry they aren't there to celebrate with you. I'm glad that they will always have a place in your heart and life.
-Andrea
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home