The Lockenessmonsters

'Cause I don't like mass emails.

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Kathryn and her Men


I'm behind on posting, but busy being wifely. I'll have to go bullet point:

  • Bethany (yes, THE Bethany) is coming for New Year's. We'll pick her up the 31st, stay up waaay too late eating junk and talking, then take her to her parents' house on the 1st. Or maybe she'll just move in and we'll keep her.
  • Last weekend was tiiight. We had good worship time every day Thursday night through Sunday night. We had a guest worship leader come in, who turned into a friend and all-around nice chick - plus husband, plus guy friend, plus guy friend, plus son, plus son. Ya know, a year ago, I defined "worship" as "reverant" and "pretty." Gimme another year - I might use "moshpit."
  • I've been listening to her cd for 4 days now. I woke up "hearing" it this morning.
  • I'm able to send out Christmas cards this year!!! Though I've never liked it before, I'm doing it this year with excitement - just for the joy of being capable! (Are y'all getting tired of me mentioning that I'm grateful for this tidbit? Too bad!)
  • We're down to one guppy - one of the 3 daughters.
  • Our Friday night leaders gave me a pink blanket! Just randomly. Wack story here, but I wrapped it around me and "accidentally" learned how to dance. I don't have time now, but ask if you're amused and curious.
  • I tried to read Revelation and had to put it down in the first chapter at the description of Jesus. I could SO easily imagine turning around and seeing that that I was kinda shaken. So ya know what? Now I REALLY want to go read it. I never dreamed I'd have to summon the courage to read my Bible. Sheesh.
  • I realized that our whole family has never seen the urn that Judah's ashes (Our ashes? How do you say that?) are in. They're on Flickr.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:44 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    "Kathryn and her men.." Oh, I laughed out loud - not just "lol" but really, truly, out loud. :D
    I love you!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home