The Lockenessmonsters

'Cause I don't like mass emails.

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

An even BETTER Lyme Story

I've just put "Bill's Blog" under "Sites We Frequent."

It's a new blog. Find the December 30, 2008 post. It seems it might be the first one posted.

It's the brief story of a woman who was healed, overnight, of Lyme Disease. She was apparently right in the middle of the worst part of it. Be sure to watch the video. It's the main part of the story.

It's my story with the following changes: No dream. Legally blind off and on instead of light sensitive. And the overnight difference I got was a major pain drop-off that started a multi-month healing (rather than full healing overnight.) This woman, too, was even pregnant with Lyme.

Oh, and hey, from the blog, click on "Home." There's excellent info to be found. And it's fun!

Same link as "Bill's Blog."

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home